Set of Three! "Usu" Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha (30g) | MariMatcha Tea
- Save when you order a three set of our "Usu" Ceremonial Grade Matcha!
- About Our Matcha
- Flavor Profile:
- High Quality -- Handpicked, Steamed, And Ground Matcha Green Tea From Kyoto, Japan.
- High-Quality Ceremonial Grade -- You Won't Find A Better Tasting Matcha Out There! This Isn't Your Starbucks-Latte, "Culinary" Grade Imposter. This Is Authentic Matcha.
- All Organic -- USDA and JAS Certified Organic!
- Rich History -- Our Uji City Matcha Has The Oldest History Of Matcha Cultivation And Preparation In Japan.
- All Natural -- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan-Friendly, And Kosher
- Superfood -- Rich In Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Catechins, And L-Theanine.
- Calming Energy -- 4 To 6 Hours Of Jitter-Free Focus & Energy.
Aroma: Sweet & Earthy
Our Matcha is made with the highest quality young and supple leaves, leaving its sweet aroma simply irresistible. Open your package, and you'll notice its rich floral and earthy tints right away!
Palate: Nutty & Savory
The taste and texture of our Matcha against your palate is rich and creamy. With a nutty and slightly savory tint, combined with its sweet aroma, our delicious Matcha outshines other brands.
Notes: Umami Kick
Let our Matcha rest on your palate and you'll soon notice its delicious umami-kick, indicative of its high L-theanine content. Its savory and earthy umami profile will leave you yearning for more! But don't worry, we won't judge!
Delicate, sweet, and smooth, our organic ceremonial grade is perfect for Usucha in Traditional Tea Ceremonies.
This product delivers in 2-5 business days.