"Usu" Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha (30g) | MariMatcha Tea
We are very excited to announce our new design for our Ceremonial Grade Matcha green tea! Given the name Usu, which refers to a traditional preparation of Matcha in Japanese tea ceremonies, our new design is sleek and modern!
Our Matcha now comes in recyclable boxes, which means you can enjoy the delicious taste of Matcha while giving a little love to the planet!
- High Quality -- Handpicked, Steamed, And Ground Matcha Green Tea From Kyoto, Japan.
- High-Quality Ceremonial Grade -- You Won't Find A Better Tasting Matcha Out There! This Isn't Your Starbucks-Latte, "Culinary" Grade Imposter. This Is Authentic Matcha.
- All Organic -- USDA and JAS Certified Organic!
- Rich History -- Our Uji City Matcha Has The Oldest History Of Matcha Cultivation And Preparation In Japan.
- All Natural -- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan-Friendly, And Kosher
- Superfood -- Rich In Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Catechins, And L-Theanine.
- Calming Energy -- 4 To 6 Hours Of Jitter-Free Focus & Energy.
Aroma: Sweet & Earthy
Our Matcha is made with the highest quality young and supple leaves, leaving its sweet aroma simply irresistible. Open your package, and you'll notice its rich floral and earthy tints right away!
Palate: Nutty & Savory
The taste and texture of our Matcha against your palate is rich and creamy. With a nutty and slightly savory tint, combined with its sweet aroma, our delicious Matcha outshines other brands.
Notes: Umami Kick
Let our Matcha rest on your palate and you'll soon notice its delicious umami-kick, indicative of its high L-theanine content. Its savory and earthy umami profile will leave you yearning for more! But don't worry, we won't judge!
Delicate, sweet, and smooth, our organic ceremonial grade is perfect for Usucha in Traditional Tea Ceremonies.
This product delivers in 2-3 business days.