Bubble tea is the perfect way to enjoy the complimentary flavors of milk, tea, and chewy tapioca all in one amazing drink - So why not enjoy Matcha in the form of sweet and creamy Matcha Bubble tea!
This Matcha Bubble tea is a great way to enjoy the amazing health benefits that Matcha provides, such as the high antioxidant count, which can help protect against cellular damage and even boost your metabolism!
Plus, the smoothness of the Matcha pairs so well with the creamy and thick milk!! Experiment using different varieties of non-dairy milk, such as coconut or almond, or sugar alternatives, such as coconut sugar or honey!
Let’s check out the recipe!
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yields: 2 Delicious Cups of Matcha Boba Tea!
For The Tapioca & Matcha:
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil and add in the instant Black tapioca pearls.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until they begin to float and are completely black.
- Let cool in chilled water before transfering to the cup.
- Add in your desired amount of tapioca pearls.
- Blend the chilled water, sugar, and Matcha all together until foamy.
Pour the sweetened Matcha into the cup 3/4 of the way & finish with the milk for a strong and creamy Matcha flavor.
- Alternatively, pour milk in 3/4 of the way and finish with the sweetened Matcha!
~ Enjoy the amazing health benefits and sweet taste! ~