When I was rummaging through the pantry the other day with a craving for something Matcha and something sweet, I stumbled across the perfect easy to make, 3-ingredient (plus Matcha, of course) recipe that I could think of:
Matcha short bread cookies!
These short bread cookies are so easy to make and are irresitably flaky and delicious! I decided to make my gluten free with some gluten free flour on hand, but you can always subsistute with regular all purpose flour!
Let's check out the recipe!
|Yields: ~20 Cookies||Time: 20~30 Minutes Total|
All Purpose Flour (can substitute with gluten-free flour)... 1 cup
White Sugar.... 1/4 cup
MariMatcha Organic Matcha Powder.... 2 tsps
Softened Butter.... 1/2 cup
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the Flour and sugar in a bowl and sift in the Matcha Powder
- Add the softened butter and whisk until well blended.
- Roll into a square and cut out the desired cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (gluten free flour will require a longer time.
- Once out of the oven, let cool for about 5 minutes, and it's done!
Don't forget that our finest ceremonial grade Matcha is on sale!
For a limited time only, we are having a buy 2 get 10% off your entire order exclusive discount! More for yourself or for a fellow Matcha-lover -- order double the amount for 10% less!
Use SAVE10NOW at checkout!