Crunchy, chewy, and oh so sweet, these Matcha coconut macaroons are great for any occasion! Plus, who wouldn't want the delicious and healthy fats from coconut and the amazing antioxidants from Matcha!
Combine two great superfoods in this quick and easy recipe that anyone will love!
Let’s check it out!
Prep time: 10 Minutes
|Bake Time: 15 Minutes||
Yields: 16 pieces
|For the Macaroons:
For the topping
- In a bowl, add in the coconut flakes and sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Sift in the MariMatcha Matcha powder.
- In a separate bowl crack three egg whites and whisk until hard peaks form.
- Fold in the meringue mixture with the Matcha coconut flakes.
- Shape into small balls and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Let cool before dipping it in the chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and sift in the MariMatcha Matcha powder.
- Dip the bottom of the cooled macaroons into the chocolate and place it on some parchment paper. Repeat for all.
- Drizzle on the remaining chocolate and let it harden in the fridge.
- Enjoy with a delicious and antioxidant rich cup of MariMatcha!